cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] 4.10: VR don't come up on Physical KVM host - possible blocker for 4.10
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:07:44 GMT
Hi Guys,

Thanks to Will Stevens we’ve managed to identify that the changes in cs_ip.py introduced
in StrongSwan development were causing this blocker. I guess it managed to slip in, since
it appears only on physical KVM hosts.

I’ve reverted back to the state of cs_ip.py before the changes and was able to start the
VR with this commit:
https://github.com/swill/cloudstack/blob/8b4c36ef501a96742c52b4d532cc3adda25aa71b/systemvm/patches/debian/config/opt/cloud/bin/cs_ip.py

I guess we’ll need to create separate PR to address fixing this issue, and refactor the
StrongSwan changes, so that it works with physical KVM hosts. I’ll be happy to assist with
testing these changes.

Thanks,
Boris Stoyanov

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com