cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Stop one of primary storage but no vm diskimg in it , All vm stoped.
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 05:45:51 GMT
It sounds like you are running on KVM, is that correct?

It also sounds like putting the storage in maintenance mode from CloudStack does not cause
any issues, but stopping the NFS service does cause issues. Is that correct, as well?

Is it possible the hosts in your compute cluster are putting a heartbeat file on the primary
storage whose NFS service you stopped?