cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: Welcoming Wido as the new ACS VP
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 02:52:43 GMT
congratulations Wido!  All the best with your new responsibilities!

cheers!
Raja Pullela
Engineering, Accelerite, www.accelerite.com
2055 Laurelwood Road,
Santa Clara, CA, 95054

On 3/16/17, 10:30 PM, "Will Stevens" <swill@apache.org> wrote:

Hello Everyone,
It has been a pleasure working with you as the ACS VP over the past year.
I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported me in this role
and have supported the project as a whole.

It is my pleasure to announce that Wido den Hollander has been voted in to
replace me as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.  Wido has
a long history with the project and we are happy welcome him into this new
role.

Be sure to join us at CCC in Miami [1] so we can initiate him correctly
over many beers.  :)

Cheers,

*Will Stevens*

​[1] http://us.cloudstackcollab.org/​