cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: CLOUDSTACK-9822
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 16:10:53 GMT
I believe the VM was deployed that way.

I know that suffix typically only shows up when VM snapshots are involved, but let me rebuild
my environment and try to reproduce it from scratch.

> On Mar 7, 2017, at 8:17 AM, Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levitskiy@autodesk.com> wrote:
> 
> 
> Changing the subject to start a new thread.
> It would be helpful to figure out when your volume obtained 00001 suffix in DB.
> I believe it is supposed to happen only when VMsnapohsot is created. Was snapshotting
part of your tests? If os was VM running or stopped?
> 
> 
> On 3/7/17, 7:10 AM, "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
> 
>    No VM snapshot.
> 
>    I tried while the VM was in the Running state and then I also tried in the Stopped
state. Same results.
> 
>> On Mar 7, 2017, at 7:54 AM, Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levitskiy@autodesk.com>
wrote:
>> 
>> Is VM has an VMsnaphsot? Is VM in Stopped state?
>> 
>> On 3/6/17, 10:32 PM, "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>> 
>>   I seem to have found another blocker:
>> 
>>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9822
>> 
>>   On 3/6/17, 9:51 PM, "Rajani Karuturi" <rajani@apache.org> wrote:
>> 
>>       PRs are ready for the blockers. Waiting for reviews and test
>>       results. Once they are ready, I will merge them(and a few more
>>       bug fixes) and create RC2 (probably tomorrow, Wednesday)
>> 
>>       Thanks,
>> 
>>       ~ Rajani
>> 
>>       http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>> 
>>       On March 3, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Rajani Karuturi (rajani@apache.org)
>>       wrote:
>> 
>>       I will create RC2 on Monday with the fixes mentioned in my
>>       previous mail.
>> 
>>       ~ Rajani
>> 
>>       http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>> 
>>       On March 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Rohit Yadav
>>       (rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com) wrote:
>> 
>>       Thanks Koushik, I did not realize Kishan had sent this already.
>>       Let's get either of the PRs merged and kick a RC2.
>> 
>>       Regards.
>> 
>>       ________________________________
>>       From: Koushik Das <koushik.das@accelerite.com>
>>       Sent: 03 March 2017 14:14:56
>>       To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>>       Subject: Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0
>> 
>>       Looks like there is already a PR for the same issue
>>       https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1982 from Kishan.
>> 
>>       -Koushik
>> 
>>       On 03/03/17, 1:58 PM, "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
>>       wrote:
>> 
>>       -1 (binding)
>> 
>>       All, I've found an upgrade blocker. Pre 4.6 users are required
>>       to seed 4.6 systemvmtemplate to proceed with the upgrade
>>       otherwise upgrade fails, and from 4.9 upgrade to 4.10 does no
>>       check/enforcement that 4.10 based systemvmtemplate has been
>>       seeded/registered, nor the minimum required systemvmtemplate
>>       version is changed from 4.6.0 to 4.10.0.
>> 
>>       After we have merged the strongswan/java8 PR, I had updated the
>>       upgrade docs on how to upgrade the systemvmtemplate here:
>> 
>>       http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.10/upgrade/upgrade-4.9.html
>> 
>>       Using the above, I've tried to fix these issues here, please
>>       review and merge for RC2:
>> 
>>       https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1983
>> 
>>       <https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1983>With above fix,
>>       the aim is that users only seed the 4.10 systemvmtemplate before
>>       upgrade and post-upgrade the upgrade paths fix the entries,
>>       global setting etc.
>> 
>>       Regards.
>> 
>>       ________________________________
>>       From: Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com>
>>       Sent: 02 March 2017 22:39:08
>>       To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>>       Subject: Re: :[VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.10.0.0
>> 
>>       I rolled back to my master branch at
>>       da66b06e7d562393da2e4b52206943f8bad49d10 and it works.
>> 
>>       It appears something that went into after that commit has broken
>>       this. It looks like this SHA is about two weeks old and that 43
>>       commits have gone into master since it.
>> 
>>       On 3/2/17, 7:06 AM, "Tutkowski, Mike"
>>       <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>> 
>>       According to where the code fails, though, it appears to be a
>>       networking problem. If I set a breakpoint before the failure and
>>       change a variable to say that security groups are not being used,
>>       then the VM starts.
>> 
>>       I think this is a recently introduced problem because I have
>>       another branch based off of a slightly older version of master
>>       and it works fine here.
>> 
>>> On Mar 2, 2017, at 6:51 AM, Pierre-Luc Dion
>>       <pdion@cloudops.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hi Mike,
>>> Try vm with at least 512MB for memory.
>>> 
>>>> On Mar 1, 2017 15:01, "Tutkowski, Mike"
>>       <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> I see the following exception when trying to deploy a user VM
>>       in a Basic
>>>> Zone with two XenServer 6.5 hosts in one cluster. My system
>>       VMs have all
>>>> deployed properly. The user template gets downloaded fine. I
>>       can see the
>>>> user VM begin to start on a XenServer host, then it goes
>>       away. We then
>>>> automatically try on the other host. I can see the VM begin
>>       to start there
>>>> for a moment, then it goes away.
>>>> 
>>>> I am just deploying the user VM’s template and root disk to
>>       NFS (same
>>>> place where the template and root disks of my system VMs
>>       are).
>>>> 
>>>> I am using the built-in XenServer CentOS 5.6 (64 bit)
>>       template with 1
>>>> vCPU, 500 MHz, and 256 MB memory.
>>>> 
>>>> WARN [c.c.a.r.v.VirtualRoutingResource]
>>       (DirectAgent-7:ctx-35aded78)
>>>> (logid:aab9c320) Expected 1 answers while executing
>>       VmDataCommand but
>>>> received 2
>>>> WARN [c.c.v.VirtualMachinePowerStateSyncImpl]
>>       (DirectAgentCronJob-14:ctx-27fb1ac3)
>>>> (logid:2c342f23) VM state was updated but update time is
>>       null?! vm id: 6
>>>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>>       (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-2c7d2dce)
>>>> (logid:a56a9a8c) Begin cleanup expired async-jobs
>>>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>>       (AsyncJobMgr-Heartbeat-1:ctx-2c7d2dce)
>>>> (logid:a56a9a8c) End cleanup expired async-jobs
>>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>>       (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 removed accounts to cleanup
>>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>>       (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 disabled accounts to cleanup
>>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>>       (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 inactive domains to cleanup
>>>> INFO [c.c.u.AccountManagerImpl]
>>       (AccountChecker-1:ctx-383a632c)
>>>> (logid:541e9ba5) Found 0 disabled projects to cleanup
>>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>       (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>>> (logid:aab9c320) callHostPlugin failed for cmd:
>>       default_network_rules with
>>>> args secIps: 0:, vmName: i-2-6-VM, vmID: 6, vmIP:
>>       10.117.40.53, vmMAC:
>>>> 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to There was a failure communicating
>>       with the
>>>> plugin.
>>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.w.x.CitrixStartCommandWrapper]
>>>> (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443) (logid:aab9c320) Catch
>>       Exception: class
>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException due to
>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>>       callHostPlugin failed
>>>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:, vmName:
>>       i-2-6-VM,
>>>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to
>>       There was a
>>>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>>       callHostPlugin failed
>>>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:, vmName:
>>       i-2-6-VM,
>>>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to
>>       There was a
>>>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> callHostPlugin(CitrixResourceBase.java:338)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:188)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>>> 
>>       xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> 
>>       ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>       (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to start i-2-6-VM due to
>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>>       callHostPlugin failed
>>>> for cmd: default_network_rules with args secIps: 0:, vmName:
>>       i-2-6-VM,
>>>> vmID: 6, vmIP: 10.117.40.53, vmMAC: 06:b2:f4:00:00:22, due to
>>       There was a
>>>> failure communicating with the plugin.
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> callHostPlugin(CitrixResourceBase.java:338)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:188)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>>> 
>>       xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> 
>>       ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> INFO [o.a.c.e.o.NetworkOrchestrator]
>>       (Network-Scavenger-1:ctx-2058d5ac)
>>>> (logid:bf8885a0) NetworkGarbageCollector uses '20' seconds
>>       for GC interval.
>>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>       (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>>>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
>>       recently been
>>>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
>>       given, and the
>>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>>>> at
>>       com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$
>>>> 
>>       XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:457)
>>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1109)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3576)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:210)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>>> 
>>       xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> 
>>       ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>       (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>>>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
>>       recently been
>>>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
>>       given, and the
>>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>>>> at
>>       com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$
>>>> 
>>       XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:457)
>>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1109)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3576)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:210)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>>> 
>>       xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> 
>>       ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> WARN [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>       (DirectAgent-16:ctx-7c901443)
>>>> (logid:aab9c320) Unable to cleanup VIF
>>>> You gave an invalid object reference. The object may have
>>       recently been
>>>> deleted. The class parameter gives the type of reference
>>       given, and the
>>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:693)
>>>> at
>>       com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:395)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$
>>>> 
>>       XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:457)
>>>> at com.xensource.xenapi.VIF.unplug(VIF.java:921)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> handleVmStartFailure(CitrixResourceBase.java:3584)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:210)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.xenbase.
>>>> 
>>       CitrixStartCommandWrapper.execute(CitrixStartCommandWrapper.java:53)
>>>> at com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.wrapper.
>>>> 
>>       xenbase.CitrixRequestWrapper.execute(CitrixRequestWrapper.java:122)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.hypervisor.xenserver.resource.CitrixResourceBase.
>>>> executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:1691)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(
>>>> DirectAgentAttache.java:315)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> 
>>       ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$
>>>> ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> INFO [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
>>       (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Unable to start
>>       VM on
>>>> Host[-2-Routing] due to Unable to start i-2-6-VM due to
>>>> ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
>>       (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Invocation
>>       exception, caused
>>>> by: com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>>       Unable to
>>>> create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>>>> INFO [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
>>       (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>>> job-25/job-27 ctx-8c946a5b) (logid:aab9c320) Rethrow
>>       exception
>>>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>>       Unable to create
>>>> a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>>>> ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobDispatcher]
>>       (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>>> job-25/job-27) (logid:aab9c320) Unable to complete AsyncJobVO
>>       {id:27,
>>>> userId: 2, accountId: 2, instanceType: null, instanceId:
>>       null, cmd:
>>>> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkStart, cmdInfo:
>>       rO0ABXNyABhjb20uY2xvdWQudm0uVm
>>>> 1Xb3JrU3RhcnR9cMGsvxz73gIAC0oABGRjSWRMAAZhdm9pZHN0ADBMY29tL2
>>>> Nsb3VkL2RlcGxveS9EZXBsb3ltZW50UGxhbm5lciRFeGNsdWRlTGlzdDtMAA
>>>> ljbHVzdGVySWR0ABBMamF2YS9sYW5nL0xvbmc7TAAGaG9zdElkcQB-
>>>> AAJMAAtqb3VybmFsTmFtZXQAEkxqYXZhL2xhbmcvU3RyaW5nO0wAEXBoeXNp
>>>> 
>>       Y2FsTmV0d29ya0lkcQB-AAJMAAdwbGFubmVycQB-AANMAAVwb2RJZHEAfgACTAAGcG9vbE
>>>> 
>>       lkcQB-AAJMAAlyYXdQYXJhbXN0AA9MamF2YS91dGlsL01hcDtMAA1yZXNlcnZhdGlvbklkcQB-
>>>> 
>>       AAN4cgATY29tLmNsb3VkLnZtLlZtV29ya5-ZtlbwJWdrAgAESgAJYWNjb3VudElkS
>>>> 
>>       gAGdXNlcklkSgAEdm1JZEwAC2hhbmRsZXJOYW1lcQB-AAN4cAAAAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAAAIAAA
>>>> AAAAAABnQAGVZpcnR1YWxNYWNoaW5lTWFuYWdlckltcGwAAAAAAAAAAHBwcH
>>>> BwcHBwc3IAEWphdmEudXRpbC5IYXNoTWFwBQfawcMWYNEDAAJGAApsb2FkRm
>>>> FjdG9ySQAJdGhyZXNob2xkeHA_QAAAAAAADHcIAAAAEAAAAAF0AApWbV
>>>> Bhc3N3b3JkdAAcck8wQUJYUUFEbk5oZG1Wa1gzQmhjM04zYjNKa3hw,
>>       cmdVersion: 0,
>>>> status: IN_PROGRESS, processStatus: 0, resultCode: 0, result:
>>       null,
>>>> initMsid: 52237617797, completeMsid: null, lastUpdated: null,
>>       lastPolled:
>>>> null, created: Wed Mar 01 12:51:32 MST 2017}, job origin:25
>>>> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>>       Unable to create
>>>> a deployment for VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:961)
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4661)
>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>       Method)
>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(
>>>> VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.java:107)
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(
>>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4822)
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(
>>>> VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:102)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>>>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:554)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>>>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:502)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> INFO [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobMonitor]
>>       (Work-Job-Executor-2:ctx-bc104380
>>>> job-25/job-27) (logid:aab9c320) Remove job-27 from job
>>       monitoring
>>>> WARN [o.a.c.alerts] (API-Job-Executor-1:ctx-f787201d job-25
>>>> ctx-56356c1a) (logid:aab9c320) alertType:: 8 //
>>       dataCenterId:: 1 //
>>>> podId:: 1 // clusterId:: null // message:: Failed to deploy
>>       Vm with Id: 6,
>>>> on Host with Id: null
>>>> ERROR [c.c.a.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher]
>>       (API-Job-Executor-1:ctx-f787201d
>>>> job-25) (logid:aab9c320) Unexpected exception while executing
>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.vm.DeployVMCmdByAdmin
>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Unable to
>>       start a VM due
>>>> to insufficient capacity
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.start(
>>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:623)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.VMEntityManagerImpl.
>>>> deployVirtualMachine(VMEntityManagerImpl.java:242)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.engine.cloud.entity.api.
>>>> 
>>       VirtualMachineEntityImpl.deploy(VirtualMachineEntityImpl.java:212)
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>>>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:4084)
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>>>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:3682)
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.UserVmManagerImpl.startVirtualMachine(
>>>> UserVmManagerImpl.java:3670)
>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>       Method)
>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>> at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.
>>>> invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:333)
>>>> at
>>       org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)
>>>> at
>>       org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.network.contrail.management.
>>>> EventUtils$EventInterceptor.invoke(EventUtils.java:107)
>>>> at
>>       org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)
>>>> at com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor.invoke(
>>>> ActionEventInterceptor.java:51)
>>>> at
>>       org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:168)
>>>> at
>>       org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.
>>>> invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:92)
>>>> at
>>       org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
>>>> at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.
>>>> invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:213)
>>>> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy186.startVirtualMachine(Unknown
>>       Source)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.vm.
>>>> DeployVMCmdByAdmin.execute(DeployVMCmdByAdmin.java:50)
>>>> at
>>       com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:150)
>>>> at com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJob(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:108)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>>>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:554)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>> at
>>       org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>> at org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.
>>>> AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:502)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>> call(Executors.java:511)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>>>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> Caused by:
>>       com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException:
>>>> Unable to create a deployment for
>>       VM[User|i-2-6-VM]Scope=interface
>>>> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:961)
>>>> at com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(
>>>> VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:4661)
>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>       Method)
>>>> ... 18 more
>>>> 
>>>> On 3/1/17, 8:52 AM, "Pierre-Luc Dion" <pdion891@apache.org>
>>       wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Do we support centos6 with this 4.10 on jdk8?
>>>> 
>>>> Because I did not had much success to install 4.10 jdk8 on
>>       centos6
>>>> and it
>>>> would make more sense to drop support of centos6 so our
>>       packages would
>>>> use
>>>> centos7 with distro packages for tomcat7 and jdk8. Should
>>       also be the
>>>> same
>>>> with ubuntu 16.04 that use jdk8 and tomcat7 by default ?
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> thanks,
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>> On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Rene Moser
>>       <mail@renemoser.net> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> Hi
>>>>> 
>>>>> While not be directly related to the clodustack java source
>>       code, any
>>>>> RPM created using the specs from the repo e.g. from
>>       packages/centos7
>>>>> and proceeding an upgrade, will hit CLOUDSTACK-9765, PR
>>>>> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1923 fixes the
>>       issue.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Regards
>>>>> René
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>>> On 03/01/2017 02:12 AM, Rajani Karuturi wrote:
>>>>>> Hi All,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I've created a 4.10.0.0 release, with the following
>>       artifacts up
>>>> for a
>>>>> vote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Git Branch and Commit
>>>>>> SH:https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.
>>>>> git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.10.0.0-RC20170301T0634
>>>>>> Commit:7c1d003b5269b375d87f4f6cfff8a144f0608b67
>>>>>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.
>>>>> git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.10.0.0-RC20170301T0634Commit:
>>>>> 7c1d003b5269b375d87f4f6cfff8a144f0608b67>
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at
>>       the same
>>>>>> 
>>       location):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/
>>>> 4.10.0.0/
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> PGP release keys (signed using
>>>>>> CBB44821):https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/
>>>> cloudstack/KEYS
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be
>>       sure to
>>>>>> indicate "(binding)" with their vote?
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> [ ] +1 approve
>>>>>> [ ] +0 no opinion
>>>>>> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> ~Rajani
>>>>>> http://cloudplatform.accelerite.com/
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>> 
>>       rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>>       www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com 
>>       ( http://www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com )>
>>       53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK
>>       @shapeblue
>> 
>>       DISCLAIMER
>>       ==========
>>       This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information
>>       which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems
>>       business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or
>>       entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
>>       recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
>>       distribute or use this message. If you have received this
>>       communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all
>>       copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business
>>       does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
>> 
>>       rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>>       www.shapeblue.com ( http://www.shapeblue.com )
>>       53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK
>>       @shapeblue
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
Mime
View raw message