cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Can't create a zone using master
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 01:14:33 GMT
I’m not very familiar with the networking code that’s failing, but I worked around it with
these changes:

https://github.com/mike-tutkowski/cloudstack/commit/834b7ea7df18f278cbc9eb1bfaa9578fad2debeb

I’m not sure if those are viable changes in this case, but perhaps someone who works in
the networking area of CloudStack can say.

The problem now, however (and maybe this is unrelated), is that neither my CPVM nor my SSVM
report their agent as Running.

Those system VMs do show as each having public, private, and link local IP addresses (as well
as an IP address for their gateway).

Is anyone else having these kinds of issues with recent master code?

Thanks!
Mike