cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rene Moser <m...@renemoser.net>
Subject Re: re-introduction
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 12:04:14 GMT
Glad to have you back!

I wished I would also have more time to work on cloudstack, having a few
things on my list. :)

Regards
René

On 02/01/2017 09:26 AM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> Hello,
>

> My name is Daan Hoogland. I've been mostly out of the community since May last year.
I am now back through the generous sponsorship of my new employer and will be working (mostly)
as developer on cloudstack.

> For those who remember me and are curious, I've been learning some scala and some rust
in the meanwhile and have been working on financial middleware in between.