cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: RM for 4.10/master
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 17:41:11 GMT
I think Rajani had originally volunteered to be RM for 4.10 a couple of months back.

________________________________
From: Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levitskiy@autodesk.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 11:34 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: RM for 4.10/master

There are many PR in the merge ready state or require BlueOrangutan testing. Are there volunteers
for 4.10 RM role?

On 1/16/17, 4:46 AM, "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    All,

    I will be on holidays after 18th January and have other work commitments, I won't be able
to contribute much time on RM work.

    Please feel free to take up RM responsibilities for 4.10 release, as per our schedule
we wanted to freeze it by end of this month. I can work with the new RM and help them use
@blueorangutan and Trillian for test related work.

    Regards.

    rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
ShapeBlue - The CloudStack Company<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
www.shapeblue.com
Introduction Upgrading CloudStack can sometimes be a little daunting - but as the 5P's proverb
goes - Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance.

    @shapeblue