cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CS Collab Conf Brazil page is down
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:46:05 GMT
Hi there,

The event will happen. Because of the economic crisis in Brazil last year, it was unsustainable
to hold the event.

We got the venue in a public university (Unicamp)[1] for the event to be held this year during
20 - 21 March. They are very happy to welcome everyone there.

We are migrating the web page to another server and we will need to register a dns entry for
br.cloudstackcollab.org

Unicamp as well will help technically the CloudStack project providing a Ph.D. group to implement
IPv6. They will start the development in March.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Campinas

Best regards,

Marco Sinhoreli
Managing Consultant
marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com
mobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 – Botafogo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
office: + 55 21 2586 6390 | fax: +55 21 2586 6002
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue

Em [DATE], "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> escreveu:

>If that event is not happening in Brazil, I propose we have on in the bay area?

of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual