cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Moroder <cloudst...@server24.eu>
Subject Re: Volumes created without HyperVisor specified
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 19:15:43 GMT
On 1/18/2017 8:05 PM, Rafael Weingärtner wrote:
> You are only creating volumes and not attaching them anywhere. I think this
> “create volume” is only logical. It probably only creates entries in DB,
> but probably until you do something with the volume, it does not exist in
> reality.
> Have you tried to attach the volume in a VM?

yes and it does not work.

The problem as it seems happens only when creating the volume as ROOT/Admin; the
volume gets created without HyperVisor specified and is not attacheable thereafter.

But if I create the volume from a user-account, then it works correctly and I
can attach the volume to a VM and hypervisor is specified.

Maybe this is just a case of stronger enforcemente of roles since 4.9.2?

The previous version was 4.8.0.1.

Sincerely,
Thomas Moroder
--
Incubatec GmbH - Srl
Via Scurcia'str. 36, 39046 Ortisei(BZ), ITALIA

IMPRINT:
http://www.incubatec.com/imprint.html
PRIVACY:
http://www.server24.it/informativa_completa.html