cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Optional new SystemVM Template upgrade for 4.9 LTS release
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 06:39:06 GMT
Thanks Bobby for sharing the test results.

I've uploaded the new systemvmtemplates that can be optionally be consumed from:

http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.6/new/

In upcoming 4.9 release notes, we'll include information on how to upgrade etc.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 21 December 2016 16:11:47
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Optional new SystemVM Template upgrade for 4.9 LTS release

Hi Franz,

Thanks for bringing this up,

I just had a talk with one of our engineers and he doesn’t think that is being fixed. As
I mentioned we’re planning to execute more excessive testing of the VR and Networking by
the end of the week so we’ll probably verify confirm that issue.

In the meantime could you please raise defects about those issues in the community JIRA so
that there’s visibility and people could try to reproduce as well.

Thanks,
Boris Stoyanov

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue