cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Varun Singh <varun.singh15...@gmail.com>
Subject Learning CloudStack
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 10:11:51 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am Varun from Delhi, India. I am working as a software engineer in an MNC
from last six months after completing my school. Basically, I work in java
development. But I don't have enterprise level experience, I know the core
java. I always have an interest in contributing to open source project.

I was reading about CloudStack from these resources.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Development+101
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/
How+to+build+CloudStack

>From my observation, I think the front-end is completely covered in
JavaScript.

Can you please guide me understanding the back-end as well as front-end
code.

Like, What are the java frameworks used in the back-end code. Front-end to
back-end flow.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Varun