cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Adwait Patankar <adwait_patan...@accelerite.com>
Subject Request for Jira access - ticket assignment permissions
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 10:44:00 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to assign a bug in Jira to myself. However, it doesn't look like I have the appropriate
permissions.

Can someone please grant the assignment permissions to me? My username is "adwaitpatankar".

Regards,

Adwait

Adwait Patankar

Principal Product Engineer | CloudPlatform | www.accelerite.com<http://www.accelerite.com>