cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Stoyanov <boris.stoya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Optional new SystemVM Template upgrade for 4.9 LTS release
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 09:51:19 GMT
Hi all,

I’ve just completed upgrade tests to 4.9.1 including the new system-vm template. I’ve
covered the following paths:

4.3 - 4.9.1
-XenServer 6.2 Advanced and Basic zone setup

4.5.2.2 - 4.9.1
-KVM Cenot OS 6.8 Advanced and Basic zone setup
-KVM Cenot OS 7.2 Advanced and Basic zone setup
-XenServer 6.5SP1 Advanced and Basic zone setup
-VMWare 5.5u3 Advanced and Basic zone setup

4.6.2 - 4.9.1
-VMWare 5.5u3 Advanced and Basic zone setup

Using the new system vm template I was able to do basic VR lifecycle operations like create/destroy
network and vm.

We’re planning to do additional round of tests on the new vm and more deep networking related
tests by the end of the week, but for now it looks good for all the hypervisors.

Thanks,
Boris Stoyanov

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com