cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: 4.8.2.0/4.9.1.0/4.10.0.0 RC Status
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 00:33:19 GMT
Hi Rohit,

Can I get 1749 on the list for 4.10?

Without it, there is a breakage in snapshots for managed storage (this PR fixes a couple issues
from PR 1600).

Thanks,
Mike

On 12/5/16, 4:09 AM, "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:

    All,

    We've several open PRs, I'll try to get some of them reviewed, tested and merged in next
two days. Please help with reviewing and testing open PRs.

    To avoid further delaying starting RC/voting threads, after middle of the week we'll only
consider PR that fix any blockers (a hard freeze announcement email will be shared). Following
satisfactory test runs, I'll help start RC voting process.

    List of critical PRs:

    Thanks and regards.