cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.1.0 (RC1)
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 21:36:40 GMT
Hello,

My vote +1 (binding)

Tests are passed on a virtual topology of servers  (CS over CS)
(1mgr+2nodes+1nfs) :

1/ Fresh install of 4.9.1.0 RC1 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04.5 + KVM + NFS
: OK
Some standard tests with success (create vm, migration, HA, create
networks, create user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template,
create snapshot, restore snapshot, create template, ip association, ip
release, static nat, firewall rule)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module with success too (create
network, register templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

2/ Test upgrade from 4.8.1 to 4.9.1.0 RC1 : OK

3/ Test upgrade from 4.8.2 RC1 to 4.9.1.0 RC1 : don't works (expected)

4/ Tests of all localization Web UI for 4.9.1.0 RC1:
Localization works well except Spanish (not a blocker to release): the
Web UI display partially the localization strings due of one bad
carriage return in the label message.installWizard.copy.whatIsCloudStack
string (from Transifex). This is the same issue that the 4.8.2 RC1.

Perhaps add in the Release notes this Spanish l10n issue.

Thanks to the RM.

Milamber