cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: 4.8.2.0/4.9.1.0/4.10.0.0 RC Status
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 06:54:00 GMT
All,

We've managed to review/merge few PRs, but we still have five more to go after which we should
be able to cut RCs. We've following PRs pending from previous list:

* 4.10.0.0
  * 1545 (code review comments; regression tests pending)
  * 1577 (Jenkins failures; regression tests pending)
  * 1579 (needs rebase + commit squash; regression tests pending)
  * 1580 (needs rebase + commit squash; regression tests pending)
* 4.8.2.0, 4.9.1.0, 4.10.0.0

        * 1765 (squash commits; code review feedback; regression tests pending)

On 4.8 [1], 4.9 [2] most of the integration tests are passing with exception to certain intermittent
failures on xenserver and vmware.
On 4.10/master [3], some new errors related to volumes and snapshots were found on xenserver
[3] and they are under investigation.

In addition to the on-going effort to get all green on these smoke tests across 4.8, 4.9 and
master branches, I've started looking into some component tests, especially identifying those
that can be run against simulator and can added to Travis (and pass within 50 mins) [4]. As
a general request, if you're writing a new integration test that can finish rather quickly
(say less than 20 mins) please consider adding them to smoke tests.

I would request your help in above PRs and other on-going QA efforts. Thanks everyone.

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1752
[2] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1753
[3] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1754