cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: WSDL for CloudStack
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 10:03:01 GMT
Mauricio,

As far as I'm aware, we don't have any tooling to support this but you're right such a tool
would consume response from listApis call.

You may want to write such a tool for your use-case and maybe publish it on github/pypi/etc.

Regards.

________________________________
From: Mauricio Schaepers <m.schaepers@vsqloud.de>
Sent: 21 November 2016 20:23:29
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: WSDL for CloudStack

Hi all,

I'm trying to automate several things including CloudStack. The Automation Framework I'm using
requests a WSDL File.

Does anybody has already created a WSDL File for the REST API?

Or on other hand, if I setup the WSDL document, is anybody interested?
I mean, in the end it should be "just" converting the ListAPIs command to a valid WSDL syntax

Mauricio

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue