cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Ramchandani <rajesh.ramchand...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Apachecon this week
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:15:29 GMT
Confirmed tomorrow at 6pm at the Melia Bar

From: Steve Roles
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 5:28 PM
Subject: RE: Apachecon this week
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org, Rajesh Ramchandani
Cc: Will Stevens, Paul Angus, Tutkowski, Mike, Jaydeep Marfatia, Giles Sirett

Hi guys - I work with Giles and will also be attending. Looking forward to seeing you all
in Seville. Giles and I are thinking it would be good to meet up tomorrow (Weds) evening,
maybe after the keynote talks? Unless any of you will be attending the BoF sessions, maybe
we could meet in the bar of the conference hotel (Melia Sevilla) at between 1800 - 1830? Steve
Roles steve.roles@shapeblue.com  www.shapeblue.com 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London
WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue -----Original Message----- From: Gabriel Beims Br?scher [mailto:gabriel@autonomiccs.com.br]
Sent: 14 November 2016 21:24 To: Rajesh Ramchandani ; dev@cloudstack.apache.org Cc: Will Stevens
; Paul Angus ; Tutkowski, Mike ; Jaydeep Marfatia ; Giles Sirett Subject: Re: Apachecon this
week Hello fellows, That would be great! I am staying at Seville until saturday (19 - Nov)
afternoon. Cheers, Gabriel. Em 14/11/2016 15:07, Rajesh Ramchandani escreveu: > > Giles
- I am planning to be at ApacheCon and look forward to seeing > you all. Thursday and/or
Friday get together will be great. > > I added Jaydeep on the Cc too. > > Raj
> > From: Giles Sirett > Sent: Monday, November 14, 1:12 AM > Subject: Apachecon
this week > To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org > Cc: Will Stevens, Gabriel Beims Br?scher,
Paul Angus, Tutkowski, Mike > > According to the schedule, the folks in CC here are
all speaking on > Cloudstack at Apachecon this week. It looks like Friday is the > cloudstack
track in room Giralda VI/VII (Jaydeep Marfatia is also > speaking, but I can't find his
address on the mailing lists - could one > of the Accelerite folks on this list please
pass this email to him) If > anybody else from this community is planning on attending,
please > shout here I can't see any plans for evening parties, etc so I was > going
to suggest that our small group of cloudstack devotees get > together for a drink, dinner
& catchup on either Thursday or Friday > evening, after the sessions have finished
Kind Regards Giles > giles.sirett@shapeblue.com www.shapeblue.com 53 Chandos Place, Covent
> Garden, London WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue > > DISCLAIMER ========== This e-mail may
contain privileged and > confidential information which is the property of Accelerite,
a > Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the > individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the > intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, retain, copy, > print, distribute or use this message. If you have
received this > communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies
> of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not > accept any liability
for virus infected mails. >

DISCLAIMER