cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Seitz <s.se...@secretresearchfacility.com>
Subject question about dnsmasq in vr template 4.6 (latest one)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:24:11 GMT
Hi!

We're recently hit by some gateway problems. In an 4.9 advanced zone,
shared network, a virtualrouter vm does dns and dhcp.
This router vm sometimes offers itself as default gateway.
I tried to trace this down, but I can't find the real problem.
Anyway, in /etc/dnsmasq.conf all entries are correct. In
/etc/dnsmasq.d/cloud.conf the option 3 shows 0.0.0.0 "sometimes".

As a quick fix, I commented /etc/default/dnsmasq  the
/etc/dnsmasq.d/,.dpkg-... Directory Variable.

I also changed this inside the template, but if I'm destroying this VR
my changes are not there. Is there any kind of caching of vr-templates?
I'ld expect new VR deployed from that template...

Thanks for any suggestions.

Stephan