cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Snapshot fails on manually expanded volume
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 16:38:41 GMT
Hi,

Unaware that I can increase root volume size from UI I followed these steps to do so manually
as described here:
http://www.techmediaconsulting.com/index.php/web-design/cloudstack-citrix-cloudplatform-volume-extension

Now whenever I want to take a snapshot of said volume I get an error. There was also a scheduled
snapshotting in place that also fails all the time now since the changes.

UI says: "Failed to create snapshot due to an internal error creating snapshot for volume
72"

Management server log: http://tmp.nux.ro/9gT-ms.log

Xenserver logs: http://tmp.nux.ro/Vb4-xenserver.log

Logs are very verbose, but I fail to see where the problem lies.

Any pointers welcome!

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro