cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: XenServer 7
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 17:45:22 GMT
Hey Rajesh,

Could you submit a pull request to Syed's branch containing where you've got to (or let us
know where your work is publicly accessible) so that we can combine work..?

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajesh Ramchandani [mailto:rajesh.ramchandani@accelerite.com]
Sent: 17 October 2016 18:37
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: XenServer 7

Syed - we are working with Citrix on XS7 as well, please drop a note if you need help.

Raj

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 8:30 AM -0700, "Syed Ahmed" <sahmed@cloudops.com<mailto:sahmed@cloudops.com>>
wrote:

Hi Guys,

I have some free time on my hands and was trying to add XenServer 7 support. There seems to
be only one line change that was required to add it. I am able to create VMs and do basic
stuff like NAT/port forwarding.

If anyone is interested in trying this out, I have a branch [1] which I am working on currently.
I will open a PR after I am fairly confident that everything works.

[1] https://github.com/syed/cloudstack/tree/xenserver7

Thanks,
-Syed

DISCLAIMER