cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: upgrade divergence vs/ new install
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 15:58:02 GMT
Look like anything in Config.java is not applied when upgrading CloudStack,
so if that file change, we need to update the configuration name="init".
This is the case for anyone upgrading prior 4.6.

I'm not sure how we should proceed with this but basically any upgraded
CloudStack have 15 missing Global Settings.
It's easy to replicate event with jetty.