cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Replacing the VR
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 06:25:36 GMT
Cloudrouter looks promising. These have potential to save future engineering effort for example
on ipv6 routing, OSPF etc.
And the best part is they come with test automation framework.

On 13/09/16, 4:22 PM, "Jayapal Uradi" <jayapal.uradi@accelerite.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Instead of replacing the VR in first place we should add VyOS/cloudrouter as provider.
Once it is stable, network offerings (on upgrade) can be updated to use it and we can drop
the VR if we want at that release onwards.

>VR is stabilized over a period of time and some of them are running without issues.  When
we replicate the ACS VR features in new solution it takes some to find the missing pieces
(hidden bugs).

abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue