cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <john.burw...@shapeblue.com>
Subject L10N Translation File Format
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:43:08 GMT
All,

As part of the effort to remove the requirement for JSPs and streamline the development process,
Milamber has raised the option of replacing the message*.properties files with a JSON key/value
format [1].  As I understand it, Transifex supports this file format, and it appears that
it would simplify the PR as it would remove the need to convert the message*.properties files
to JSON.  Is my understanding correct?  If so, are there any downsides to switching over the
JSON format?

Thanks,
-John

[1]: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1669#issuecomment-249790923

john.burwell@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue