cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Smart <msm...@smartsoftwareinc.com>
Subject VPN User/Pass printed in plain text in syslog on VR
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 13:29:14 GMT
Hey guys,

I am new to Cloudstack and Apache (from a dev perspective) so forgive me
if this is not the proper place for this... and let me know where I
should be reporting issues like this.

I am getting Remote Access VPN configured in my test environment and in
my debugging I noticed that if you view the VRouter's console while it
is booting it prints out the vpn usernames and passwords in plaintext.

I am sure some debug statements just got left in by accident.

I am running Cloudstack 4.8.0 and using SystemVM Template version 4.6
for KVM.

Thanks,

--
Matthew Smart