cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack-usage no longer working / error saving account to cloud_usage db
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:03:36 GMT
Hi Stephan,

In cloud_usage.account `role_id` can be NULL as there is no user of this field within the
usage server. In cloud.account, the `role_id` should be automatically populated/migrated when
you upgraded. From your shared db query result, I'm not sure if that's a select query on cloud.account
or cloud_usage.account, can you confirm it?

Based on the exception, we can only get that if the account being saved don't have any role_id
defined. With a new account created and usage records generated, I could not reproduce your
issue. It is likely caused by an account in cloud.account table whose role_id is NULL.

Can you check (and share) that all of your accounts in cloud database (cloud.account) have
non-NULL role_id? Please fix anything that is NULL. For root admin account type use set role_id=1,
for resource admin set role_id=2, for domain admin set role_id=3 and for user account set
role_type=4;

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com