cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache CloudStack 4.9.0 Released!
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2016 20:03:00 GMT
Hello Everyone,
I am happy to announce the 4.9.0 release of Apache CloudStack.

As the release manager for 4.9.0, I would like to say a big Thank You to
the community for supporting this release.  We were able to merge over 180
PRs and fixed more than 75 bugs with this version.

We had a period without a release manager earlier this year which impacted
our release cadence, but I am happy to report that this is being addressed
in the community.  You can expect a more active release cycle going forward
as well as the introduction of LTS releases.  If you would like more
information, please come join us on the dev@ list.

Release Download: https://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html

Release Notes:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.9.0/