cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marty Godsey <ma...@gonsource.com>
Subject Secondary VM https download certificate error
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 06:00:33 GMT
Hello,

I have updated my SSVMs to use SSL for traffic. I have uploaded my cert and almost everything
works as intended. The console proxy works without issue. If I go to an instance and click
view console, I am not prompted for an invalid certificate. However, if I go to templates
and click download template, I get a properly formatted url:

https://ip.ip.ip.ip.mydomain.com/userdata/*****

but the certificate is signed by systemvm which causes the browser to complain. I followed
the documentation as written. I updated:

secstorage.encrypt.copy = true
secstorage.ssl.cert.domain = *.mydomain.com
consoleproxy.url.domain = *.mydomain.com

I also uploaded the cert and it was successful. I am confident everything is set from the
cert side since the proxy works. I have rebooted the secondary storage vm numerous times and
also destroyed it so it was recreated.

My ACS version is 4.9.

Regards,
Marty Godsey