cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Router : Marvin test gap analysis
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 08:55:16 GMT
Hi Murali,

Great initiative… and VR is one area that could help greatly if we have more automation.
  we have done high-level analysis on VR functionality/automation recently and have posted
our findings to the wiki under “high-level Automation analysis” section.  Please take
a look,

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Virtual+Router%3A+Smoke+and+Integration+tests+gap+analysis

Best,
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development
Accelerite, www.accelerite.com, @accelerite
2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Phone: 1-408-216-7010