cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <john.burw...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: 4.10.0 release
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 16:17:00 GMT
Will,

My understanding of the release principles is that all changes must have a PR with the exception
of CVE fixes.  Since we must accept CVE fixes in private, the 2 LGTM rule is applied on the
security@ mailing list and on private JIRA security ticket.  I would also say that the release
commits (e.g. tags, change of Maven versions in the POMs, etc) could also be granted an exception
to the rule.  Otherwise, yes, my understanding is that everything else requires a PR.  Do
you agree with that interpretation?

Thanks,
-John

P.S. I plan to consolidate the release section of the wiki shortly as we have a number of
topics that ostensibly conflict with each other.

john.burwell@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue