cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject CCC Brasil
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:32:06 GMT
All,

I am very sorry to have to say that we have had to postpone the upcoming CCC conference in
Sao Paluo.

Over the past few months we have been working very hard with an events organiser to try and
get the conference off the ground. Conferences are very expensive to stage here in Brasil
so we were relying on a number of large sponsors. Unfortunately , we are unable to get enough
sponsors for the proposed September dates due to multiple schedule conflicts.

I appreciate that this is very late notice. Up until this week we were hoping to have enough
sponsorship to run the event but we were also conscious that this would have left only a little
time for CFP and people to make travel arrangements. We have therefore decided to cancel the
September conference. We’re working with local sponsors and our venue hosts to try and find
some dates either later in 2016 or in 2017.

Best regards,

[cid:D163DEC9-811D-4BA2-9505-94F51109CA0B]

Marco Sinhoreli
Managing Consultant
marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com<mailto:marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com>
mobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 – Botafogo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
office: + 55 21 2586 6390 | fax: +55 21 2586 6002
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue