cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Levitskiy <Sergey.Levits...@autodesk.com>
Subject Re: AJAX video stream for VM console is broken in Chrome
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 04:51:10 GMT
Hi Rohit,
As it turned out ACS 4.9 is fine and issue is only in ACP/CCP 4.7 which I believe is pretty
close to ACS 4.7. Interestingly enough if I copy console URL and open a tab in main Chrome
window it works just fine. I took 3 more screenshots of Chrome Development tools to compare.
It looks like Chrome for whatever reason block returned Ajax stream to the popup window after
the very first frame.

https://autodesk.box.com/s/psudrtjq09ke3p6t08ft2700l96govkg
https://autodesk.box.com/s/gn8gd1ieqmsq9yx1fzdopj4dycp3gm0u
https://autodesk.box.com/s/5sklr6sli7pgy1ar26l3vps0n8pzoa60