cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Lair <sl...@ippathways.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.0 RC1
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 14:53:08 GMT
Hi all, I vote -1 and would like to see the jdbc:mysql and site-to-site vpn fixed in 4.9.

Thanks!
Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Wido den Hollander [mailto:wido@widodh.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 1:48 AM
To: Sean Lair <slair@ippathways.com>; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.0 RC1

> Op 11 juli 2016 om 22:40 schreef Sean Lair <slair@ippathways.com>:
>

> Hi all,
>
> One small comment since strongSwan didn't make it into 4.9.  There is still a very simple
bug in enabling PFS for site-to-site VPNs.  The code checks the Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
variable instead of the PFS variable when determining whether or not to enable PFS for the
site-to-site VPN.

> Here is the 1-line of code that is broken.  You can see how it refers to dpd to set pfs.
>
> file.addeq(" pfs=%s" % CsHelper.bool_to_yn(obj['dpd']))
>
> This pull request fixes the issue, but was not merged since we were going to strongSwan.
 It would be nice if this bug fix was put into 4.9.0

Would it make you a -1 for you without this PR? If so, please vote -1 :)

Wido

> Thanks!
> Sean

RC changes, I can adapt the release notes after.