cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: 4.9.0 RC2 Status
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 20:13:52 GMT
Hi Will,

The issue is that after upgrading the VR from a pre-4.6 environment, the outbound traffic
for guest VMs stop working (where their egress rule was allow all for 0.0.0.0/0). Along with
this, I found that removing allow all 0.0.0.0/0 egress rule does not remove the rule from
VR's filter table. This could be minor security issue for guest VMs.

I think it's a blocker, please help review and test it:

Regards.

________________________________
From: williamstevens@gmail.com <williamstevens@gmail.com> on behalf of Will Stevens
<wstevens@cloudops.com>
Sent: 21 July 2016 21:43:42
To: Simon Weller
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: 4.9.0 RC2 Status

I am waiting on pdube's PR to fix some issues with VPCs (not introduced in
4.9, but should be fixed in 4.9).

I am also testing #1613 because I had added #1594 and had to revert it
because I was running into an error consistently ever since.  Hopefully
#1613 will run cleanly and I can merge it as well for 4.9.

Sorry for the delay.  Since this release is so huge, it makes sense to fix
as many issues as possible before it ships (especially if we will LTS this
release).

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts