cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: XenServer 7
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 08:22:33 GMT
Hi Erik

BVT – build verification tests or smoke tests are the test automation scripts we have in
cloudstack repo.
We will run these tests first and see if anything is broken.  For any failures, we will create
bugs.
IMO, since 4.9 is out, the next version should have the support for XS 7.0.
Are you look at anything specific feature/functionality in XS 7.0?  can you share what it
is ?

Best,
Raja Pullela
Senior Manager, Product Development
Accelerate, www.accelerite.com,@accelerite
2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Phone: 1-408-216-7010