cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Pullela <raja.pull...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Split Marvin to its own repository
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:00:20 GMT
Hi Rohit,

same question as Rene has posted, impact on older releases – will have issues on older releases.
 I know that the older releases have marvin code which can be used.  Also, this will require
changes on the CI side to pull the correct repo for Marvin.

+1, if Bharat can modify CI implementation to take care of this?

best,
Raja
Senior Manager, Product Development
Accelerate, www.accelerite.com,@accelerite
2055, Laurelwood Road,  Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA
Phone: 1-408-216-7010