cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.0 RC2
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 16:25:54 GMT
Will please re-read the PR summary, thanks. I added the juniper api mvn repository fix to fix
for failing el7 rpms packages.

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 7:52 PM +0530, "Will Stevens" <williamstevens@gmail.com<mailto:williamstevens@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Juniper changes are unrelated to the Marvin packaging.  Why is it in that PR?

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 6:04 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>>