cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.0 RC1
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2016 11:05:56 GMT
Hello,

My vote +1 (binding)

Tests are passed on a virtual topology of servers  (CS over CS)
(1mgr+2nodes+1nfs) :

1/ Fresh install of 4.9.0RC1 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04.4 + KVM + NFS : OK
Some standard tests with success (create vm, migration, HA, create
networks, create user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template,
create snapshot, restore snapshot, create template, ip association, ip
release, static nat, firewall rule)
Some tests with cloudstack ansible module with sucess too (create
network, register templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

2/ Test upgrade from 4.7.1 to 4.9.0RC1 : OK with the same remarks than
Wido (need to add JDBC driver type in db.properties)

3/ Tests of all localizations of Web UI of 4.9RC1 : Localization works
well except Spanish: the Web UI won't display due of 2 localization
strings with a escaped quote (from Transifex)
'label.number.of.system.vms': 'NĂºmero de VM\\'s del Systema',
'label.vm.state': 'Estado de VM\\'s',
Fixed in the PR1583

Perhaps add in the Release notes this 2 issues (jdbc type & spanish l10n)

Thanks to the RM.

Milamber