cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <john.burw...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.9.0 RC1
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 10:10:33 GMT
Paul,

Is this condition a regression in previous behavior?

Thanks,
-John

john.burwell@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue

On Jul 10, 2016, at 8:06 AM, Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Is it not possible to add the additional entries into db.properties when CloudStack is
upgrading rather than manually? If it is possible, then manually intervention is a -1 in my
book.
> Sure it's not a big fix required - but it's still required for CloudStack to work in
a slick manner.  We're trying to improve the user experience.

> Kind regards,
>
> Paul Angus
>
> paul.angus@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> @shapeblue

tests with success (create vm, migration, HA, create networks, create user, create ssh key,
destroy vm, register template, create snapshot, restore snapshot, create template, ip association,
ip release, static nat, firewall rule) Some tests with cloudstack ansible module with sucess
too (create network, register templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

> 2/ Test upgrade from 4.7.1 to 4.9.0RC1 : OK with the same remarks than Wido (need to
add JDBC driver type in db.properties)

> 3/ Tests of all localizations of Web UI of 4.9RC1 : Localization works well except Spanish:
the Web UI won't display due of 2 localization strings with a escaped quote (from Transifex)