cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Logo Font
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 17:25:55 GMT
I incorporated the first three as links on the documentation page.
They fit well into the Marketing section but do have information that
might be useful to the documentation effort.

The 4th link does not seem to be related to documentation and seems to
stand on its own very well where it is in the Marketing section.

Thanks for pointing these out.

Ron