cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mukul Rajarshi <Mukul_Rajar...@accelerite.com>
Subject Introducing Mukul
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 13:26:59 GMT
Hello CloudStack team,

My name is Mukul Rajarshi and I have joined Accelerite CloudPlatform testing team. Earlier
I have worked on in storage systems, cloud computing, virtualization and data management systems.
 This is the first time I am working on CloudStack in the process have followed posts/blogs
from some of the members in this community and found them really helpful. Excited to be part
of this community and hopefully would be to contribute in future.

Currently I am trying putting up a scratchpad CloudStack environment on VirtualBox. Facing
issue when I use KVM hypervisor, XenServer is fine. Let me know there are known issues or
gotchas with KVM as a VM.

~Mukul
www.accelerite.com<http://www.accelerite.com>

DISCLAIMER