cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mike.Tutkow...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Release-Management Question about New API Plug-in
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 03:04:58 GMT
Sounds good, John

I think it will be easier if I just release it directly to the customer.

I can always port it to the latest CloudStack version later, if I'd like to.

> On Jun 16, 2016, at 8:46 PM, John Burwell <john.burwell@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Mike,
>
> Anyone can submit a PR against any branch.  If they can get 2 LGTMs for it, it will be
merged.  After that, you could create a new 4.6 RC, and open a vote for it.  While there is
nothing procedurally that prevents someone from following this process, it is unlikely that
the release vote would muster interest to pass.

> Thanks,
> -John
>
> john.burwell@shapeblue.com
> www.shapeblue.com
> 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
> @shapeblue
>

>> On Jun 16, 2016, at 2:29 AM, Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:
>>
>> OK - I can always deliver the plug-in for 4.6 directly to my customers and first
check it into the CloudStack repo maybe in 4.10 or later.