cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <john.burw...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Release-Management Question about New API Plug-in
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 02:46:09 GMT
Mike,

Anyone can submit a PR against any branch.  If they can get 2 LGTMs for it, it will be merged.
 After that, you could create a new 4.6 RC, and open a vote for it.  While there is nothing
procedurally that prevents someone from following this process, it is unlikely that the release
vote would muster interest to pass.

Thanks,
-John

john.burwell@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue

On Jun 16, 2016, at 2:29 AM, Tutkowski, Mike <Mike.Tutkowski@netapp.com> wrote:

> OK - I can always deliver the plug-in for 4.6 directly to my customers and first check
it into the CloudStack repo maybe in 4.10 or later.