cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloud.com references
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 15:14:39 GMT
I grepped the source for all occurances of download.cloud.com and did
$ wget -P `dirname $file | cut -d '/' -f 4-` $file
making the best mirror of download.com that I could. I think having the
domain and pointing it to our repo is easiest but a possible next step is
also changing all to our new domain. I did all did on cloudstack.apt-get.eu
so for now I will add a commit to my PR to change the urls to apt-get.

gotcha's:
1: I don't feel sure this makes for everything
2: apt-get is only a slightly bigger ensurance for continuity so we would
want this to be a replacement string (e.g. templated)
3: problably as well

so far, more to follow

--
Daan