cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloud.com references
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 17:29:40 GMT
Paul, I have no access to any dns record under cloudstack.org or apache.org
so if you do, please give me the relevant name. I will use
cloudstack.apt-get.eu untill someone guarantees me access to something else
for which I can create a cname record to point to whatever. I will ignore
this -1 if it will not be acompanied with such an alternative.

--
Daan