cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master is frozen for the 4.9 release
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 07:29:17 GMT
Will, I have tested a few PRs against 4.9 and see no strange stuff except
for a mail from Chiradeep [1]. I would mark this a blokker. I will look at
it today to see if we can simply solve this (by cnaming aptget.eu to
something like download.cloudstack.org?) and if I can do it in a day submit
the PR.

Did this pass the round table at ccc Montreal?

[1] http://markmail.org/message/25a627ahmwihzteb

--
Daan