cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion...@apache.org>
Subject apachecloudstack.net and apachecloudstack.org
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 13:21:12 GMT
Hi,

>From the #jenkins slack channel discussion this morning we kind a took a
quick action on getting our hands on domain registration for
apachecloudstack{.org,.net}

So, we also did some DNS updated until we have help from INFRA to use
cloudstack.org  which to me make more sense.

So we added few dns entry:

builds.apachecloudstack.net       => new jenkins to replace
jenkins.buildacloud.org
download.apachecloudstack.net =>  cname to cloudstack.apt-get.eu
artifacts.apachecloudstack.net    => nexus service for the new jenkins
system

all apachecloudstack.org point to .net

Cheers,