cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 10:15:01 GMT
Welcome Sanket.

________________________________
From: Sanket Thite <sanket_thite@accelerite.com>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 5:09 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Introduction

Hi All,

I would like to introduce myself to the community.

I am Sanket Thite and have recently joined the CloudPlatform team in Accelerite. I have primarily
worked on Java/J2EE related technologies and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts
,JSF, Web Services (Restful and SOAP) in varied domains. I also have experience on UI related
technologies such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax, Knockout JS.

I am keen to work on CloudStack  and make significant contribution to CloudStack community.

Regards,
Sanket Thite,
CloudPlatform, sanket_thite@accelerite.com<mailto:sanket_thite@accelerite.com>

DISCLAIMER