cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <john.burw...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:46:33 GMT
Welcome to the community, Sanket.

john.burwell@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue

On Jun 17, 2016, at 6:09 AM, Sanket Thite <sanket_thite@accelerite.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would like to introduce myself to the community.
>
> I am Sanket Thite and have recently joined the CloudPlatform team in Accelerite. I have
primarily worked on Java/J2EE related technologies and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate,
Struts ,JSF, Web Services (Restful and SOAP) in varied domains. I also have experience on
UI related technologies such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Ajax, Knockout JS.

> I am keen to work on CloudStack  and make significant contribution to CloudStack community.
>
> Regards,
> Sanket Thite,
> CloudPlatform, sanket_thite@accelerite.com<mailto:sanket_thite@accelerite.com>
>

> DISCLAIMER
of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual