cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: 4.9/master Testing Coordination
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2016 07:58:51 GMT
Hi Simon,

Do you have the exact stept to reproduce?
To me it sounds like the issue is in either the ovsVifDriver or the VXLAN stuff. Can you reproduce
the scenario in the bubble (with its default vlan/bridgeVifDriver)?

If there is a clear scenario, I think we should write an integration test (even if that shows
it’s broken).

Regards, Remi

On 17/06/16 22:47, "Simon Weller" <sweller@ena.com> wrote:

>Here's a quick run down on the configuration(s) we're testing:
>

>Centos 7.2
>
>Advanced Zone with VXLAN on KVM
>
>VPC functionality including Private GW, VPN, Static Routes, ACL Lists et al
>
>Redundant VPC VRs
>
>Ceph Primary Storage
>
>NFS and S3 secondary storage
>
>As Will mentioned, we've found an odd issue with VPCs that we're still debugging.
>
>Here's a summary of what we've found thus far:
>When a tier is added, the network interface for the tier network is never plugged by libvirt.
You only get 2 interfaces (eth0 and eth1). eth2 is never plugged when you attempt to provision
the first VM within the VPC and the VM creation fails. If you have existing VMs and you restart
the router, you lose the eth2 interface in the libvirt configuration (confirmed with a virsh
dumpxml).
>If you leave the VRs alone after the upgrade, VMs can be provisioned correctly (until
you reboot the VRs).

>I did also run into the NIO SSL agent not connecting problem again. When I telnetted to
8250, the agent immediately came up without me having to restart it. So keep an eye out for
that as well.

>- Si

functionality via the SAML data format. Under certain conditions, a